Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction Turkish
Islamic Development Bank(IsDB) and Türkiye Scholarships offer a joint Scholarship program to international students from All IsDB Member Countries and Muslim Communities around the globe to study their Bachelor, Master or PhD on fully funded Scholarship in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
Fields: Sustainability science subjects
Benefits of the program:
The IsDB Turkey Scholarship programs cover the following expenses:
- Turkish Language Course (1 year )
- University and Program placement
- Flight Ticket
- Monthly stipend
- Tuition fee
- 1800 TL for Undergraduate
- 2100 TL for master
- 2600 TL for PhD
- University mentorship Guidance and Counselling activities.
- Silk Road Scholarships for Afghanistan at Renmin University of China
- SAARC Scholarships 2021-2022 at South Asian University, India
- China Scholarships for Afghanistan (Bachelor, Master and PhD)
- 140 Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program for Postgraduate Degree
Conditions and Eligibility?
- Bachelor Degree Applicants should not be over the Age 21 (born After 1, 1, 2000)
- Master Applicants should not be born earlier than 01.01.1991 and PhD applicants should be born after 01.01.1986
- Those who are already registered in Turkish Universities are ineligible to apply for the joint scholarship program
- Accommodation is included in the monthly stipend, therefore, the student should pay their accommodation fee from their own monthly allowance.
- Applicants should have a C1 level of Turkish Language. Those who do not have C1 Level of Turkish Language should attend a one-year Turkish preparatory course in order to obtain C1 Turkish language proficiency. You should check the language of instruction and other test scores when selecting the programs in the application.
- The fields of study should be in line with sustainable development goals.
- Candidates should be in good health and do not have any chronic disease.
Master and Ph.D. applicants should pay 50% of the total amount spend on their study after graduation from Turkey and secure gainful employment to the local education trust fund (LETF).
How to apply to IsDB – Turkey Scholarship?
Potential applicants for IsDB-Turkiye Scholarship can submit an online application via the Türkiye Scholarships website linked below. You can apply in any of the following 8 languages:
Application period: March 15- April 15, 2021