Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Opportunity ID 4001
If you want to unlock your math skill and potential and want to show your creativity, you can apply to the International Youth Math Challenge and win the prizes and other benefits provided by this competition. Applicants need to solve at least three to four problems from five in this competition and become the winner. The questions are attached below.
If you are a teacher or parent of the student, you are invited to share this opportunity with your students, children, and other youth to help them participate in this precious competition.
Detail of Scholarship
Deadline: October 17, 2021 Location: online
- Prizes over 700 dollars
- Opportunity to become IYMC ambassador in your home country
- Opportunity to expand your global network
- Honorary certificate
- First position: 200 dollar
- 2nd prize: 150 dollar
- 3rd prize: 100 US dollar
- Special Honor for digital submission (for those whose submission are done via professional computer)
- Best participant from each of the following regions: Europa, Greater Middle East, Africa, South Asia, (South) East Asia, America
Three teacher’s awards:
- Award for school with most participants
- Award for school with most finalist
- Award for school with many excellent students
Who can apply?
- Solve at least three questions if you are under the age of 18 and four problems if you are over 18 years of age
- No restriction at nationality and country of residence
- Applicants from any grade can apply
- Have a good internet connection
- Be smart and open-minded
- Demonstrate creativity
How to apply?
Applicants can apply online. The application has three rounds. Qualification, pre-final and final round. For the qualification round, you need to solve at least three to four questions.