Opportunity ID 9400
Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
The Lester B. Pearson scholarship program recognizes international students who show exceptional qualities such as excellent academic achievement, creativity and leadership within their school. The important emphasis is how much impact the individual has had on his/her life at the school and community, and how much potential they have to contribute to the global community.
- Deadlines: November 7, 2019
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- # of opportunity: 37
- The scholarship will be awarded once the candidate has been admitted to the university
The following costs will be covered:
- Incidental fees
- Residence support (for four years)
- Currently in the final year of high school or have graduated after June 2019
- Creative and original thinker that is committed to community and school
- Great achiever in creative and academic pursuits
- Passionate to learn and explore intellectual topics
- Have shown unique leadership characteristics
- Have the intend to start university in new academic year
How to apply:
- To start, you should receive nomination from your school.
For more information please go to the official website of Universtiy of Toronto.