Opportunity ID 13615
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The international labor organization is inviting innovators and organizations to prepare their solution, focusing on the skills mismatch challenges. The ILO provides technical and financial support for ten best ideas. The program aims to enhance the effectiveness of vocational education and training program, developing the knowledge and skills of employees, empower application for better using the skills and knowledge of their employees, increase the collection, analytical, data management on needs and labor market, develop training and employment of different groups such as refugees, people with disabilities, young women and people, building partnership opportunities.
- Idea submission deadline: 30 April 2020
- Result announcement date: 18 June 2020
- Program date: September 2020
- Solution completion date: September 2021
- 50000 Dollars as a grant for solution implementation.
- Technical support such as boot camps, remote mentoring, and virtual platform.
- Will participate in an international event to present your idea, meet potential partners and sponsors, global media channels, videos, etc.
- Find global partners and increase the level of your network.
- The ten best ideas will attend to the International Labor Organization Skills Innovators Network.
- Your organization or company must be registered two years before the deadline.
- Your organization can be cooperatives, education and training institutions, governmental organizations, NGOs, civil society organizations, public-private enterprises, regional and sectoral bodies, and research organizations.
- Your idea should be in the development concept; it can be improved or in pre-stages to go ahead.
- The submission idea will be evaluated by a professional jury and will choose the best approach to turn it into action and reality.
- Application form
- Personal information
- Recent curriculum vitae
- Two professional references details
- Your organization information
- Team member details and CV
- Answer the questions provided on the application form
How to apply:
Provide the requested documents, download and complete the application form, submit it to email@example.com
for more detail, please visit the international labor organization website
You may like to visit similar opportunities:
- World Bank Scholarships Program for Master’s degree in different Countries
- McDonald Fellowship in Emerging Countries
- Ph.D. research fellowship in political science at university of Oslo
- United Nations Academic Impact and MCN Millennium Fellowship program
- 2020 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation