Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Executive MBA
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 23 Months
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 767
Two Inspiring women executive MBA Scholarships are offered by Imperial College Business School for exceptional female candidates undertaking the Executive MBA. Each Scholarship is worth £25,000 and the successful candidates will benefit from other events invitation and mentoring programs
Deadline for application: October 3, 2022
- Two scholarships of £25,000
- Cross company mentoring scheme and exclusive event invitation
- must have at least 8- 10 years of professional work experience
- High academic performance in Undergraduate degree
- Meet English language requirements (IELTS 7, TOEFL 100, or UG in an English-speaking country
You should demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and professional excellence. You will be awarded the scholarships based on the following criteria:
- Have work experience, a strong academic background and a high potential for senior leadership.
- Your performance during the admission process
- A demonstrable determination to act as a role model for other women.
*Scholarships are open to female candidates only
First, you should apply for the Executive MBA program Online before the deadline. Please note that you need to pay the application fee of 100 Pound.
You will automatically be considered for the scholarship if you receive an offer for the Executive MBA program. A video assessment is required for this scholarship, and details will be communicated once an offer has been made.
Register to attend the online information organized on 10th August 2022 here.
You must provide the following documents to apply to the Executive MBA at Imperial College Business School:
- two reference details
- academic transcripts
- personal statement
- career plan
- English language proficiency proof
- application fee