Opportunity ID 56246
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Social Entrepreneurship
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 6 months
Language of Instruction English
The application is now open for IDEX Accelerator Fellowship in Social Enterprise, January 2022 cohort. The Fellowship Program is a 6-month virtual program designed to enable professionals to gain the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as hone their skills for a successful career in social impact and entrepreneurship.
The fellowship is open to individuals and organizations from all over the world with fellows coming from a wide range of educational and professionals backgrounds in social entrepreneurship. Therefore, IDEX is looking for professionals who have an established track record of leadership and are seeking to apply their education and skills to tackle social and economic challenges for under-served populations.
If you have a passion for exploring career/specialization / upskilling opportunities in the social impact sector and want to accelerate your career in social enterprise, it is for you to apply.
Application deadline: 31 October 2021
Organizer: IDEX Accelerator
Duration: 6 months
Strat date-End date: 4 January 2022 to 20 June 2022 (8-12 hours weekly)
Eligible countries: All
Fellowship value: This fellowship includes tuition of USD 5950.
The fellowship offers the following benefits:
- Adding professional credibility while accessing pertinent and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human-Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies, and Impact Assessment
- Subject Matter Experts, seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields engaging you in Capacity Building Sessions at a group and individual level
- Exposure to valuable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise
- 4 week self-paced, virtual orientation training to prepare for the fellowship course
- Access to unlimited one-on-one mentoring sessions with International Mentors
- Expert-led webinars and guest lectures around trending themes in social enterprise practices
- Curated peer to peer learning engagements with individuals from diverse cultures and professions
- Professional training on tools and resource needed to become a leader in a virtual workforce
- A dedicated virtual support team to catalyze your growth through the 6 months
- Access to an alumni network of 300+ inspiring and world-changing IDEXers
- Professionally verified experience letters describing project engagement with four global impact organizations
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!
- Individuals or organizations from across the globe can apply.
- Early, mid and mid-senior professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience can especially apply.
- Organizations nominating employees have the opportunity to participate as one of the learning lab case challenges where the Cohort works with a senior member or founder to develop real-world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organization.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible individuals and organizations (organizations can nominate employees) can apply for the IDEX fellowship by submitting an online application form through the IDEX application portal.
For more detailed information, visit the IDEX Accelerator Fellowship in Social Enterprise.