Opportunity ID 7957
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Ocular Genetic
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Duration 1 Year
Language of Instruction English
National Eye Institute (National Institute of Health) and ICO—National Eye Health Institute in the United States accepts applications for the ICO-National Eye Health Institute Fellowship.
This program aims to support eligible applicants for one-year training in Ocular Genetics, those who are interested to attend and serve one year at NEI/National Institute of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, USA. are encouraged to apply.
Organization: international council of ophthalmology
Location: Bethesda, USA
Duration: one year
Deadline: 30 September 2023
The prize will cover:
- Living expenses
- Traveling cost
Field of study: Ocular Genetics
- Applicants must be from low-income countries.
- have completed the ophthalmology residency training before applying for the fellowship
- applicants must return back to their home country after completion of the fellowship
- An ophthalmology head of a teaching institution or public service hospital in a developing country should recommend the candidate
- must meet the language requirements of the fellowship training center
- must be able to pass one or more than one ICO exam which will be checked during the application evaluation
- The ophthalmology head of a teaching institution or public service hospital in the home country should recommend the applicant
- applicants who are from countries with ophthalmologic societies will be preferred
- those applicants whose application are previously rejected they can reapply.
How to apply?
Fill the online application form by entering the link below:
Check More Fellowships: