Opportunity ID 3309
About The Scholarship
The Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China offers “Chinese Government Scholarships” to mid-to-senior level officials or the government managers, enterprises and other public sectors, who are working in the field of information and communication, who have demonstrated excellent performance, both academically and in their work.
The program provides students with an opportunity to pursue a master’s degree in Information and Communication Engineering at the School of Electronic Information and Communication at Huazhong University of Science and Technology, and is aimed to accelerate the process of informationization and act as a bridge connecting other countries and China, as well as improve the level of information and communication engineering.
Location: Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Field of study: fields in information and communication engineering
Application deadline: June 29, 2018
Registration: early September, 2018
Program duration: two years
Language of instruction: English
Available seats: 25
- Tuition fee
- Round-trip international airfare
- Teaching materials fees
- Research fees
- English teaching allowance
- Graduation thesis guidance fee
- Medical insurance
- A living allowance of 36000 yuan per year
- 3000 yuan for resettlement
- Be a citizen of a country other than China
- Respect the culture and customs of the Chinese people
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Not more than 40 years old
- At least two years relevant work experience
- Chief Governors, senior management of enterprise, senior researchers from academic institutions, academic staff of universities and other related field
- English proficiency: TOEFL, GRE, IELTS or other official test scores will be given preference.
- Be healthy
All the documents must be submitted in Chinese or English. Otherwise, a notarized translation is required.
- Application form for HUST admission
- Application Form for MOFCOM Scholarship
- Highest diploma photocopy
- Academic transcripts photocopy
- Research Proposal
- Two recommendation letter (one from your current institution and one from professor proving your educational background, research field, achievement and study ability)
- Personal statement
- Physical Examination Form
- English language proficiency test results
- Valid passport photocopy
First, applicants need to apply online to HUST by uploading all the required documents and submitting the Admission application. For the item “funding sources”, they should fill in MOFCOM Scholarship.
Second, they must register for an account on the online application system of Chinese Scholarship Council and fill out the application form. Print the form out and sign their name and date on it.
All the application materials in both hard copy (original and photocopy) and scanned copy must be submitted to the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of Chinese Embassy. Applicants are also required to submit a written request to the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of Chinese Embassy for an official recommendation letter.
Mr. Ai Xiao: email@example.com
Ms. Yuzheng: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 1037 Luoyu Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan 430074, P.R.China