Opportunity ID 14382
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
The Helen Hay Whitney Research Fellowship, which is going to take place in September of the following year in the USA, is a postdoctoral research training in all primary biomedical science. The fellowship will help and support the applicants in biological or medical research. The fellowship aim is to develop the number of imaginative, well-trained, and dedicated medical scientists. Applicants with Ph.D., MD, or equivalent degree and looking for postdoctoral research training can apply to this fully-funded fellowship.
Deadline: 15 June 2020
Duration: 3 years
Type of fellowship: research
- The fellowship provides traveling costs for applicants with their family members.
- Stipends: first year: 54000 Dollars, second year: 57000 Dollars, third year: 60000 Dollars.
- Research allowance about 1500 dollars each year.
- Applicants who are obtaining or hold a Ph.D., MD, or equivalent degree and looking for postdoctoral training in the field of primary biomedical research.
- The applicant with a Ph.D. degree must have at least two years’ experience, postdoctoral degrees with at least one-year experience, and MD degrees must hold at least three years’ experience before the deadline.
- International applicants must hold appropriate visa documentation.
- Applicants must attend the two-day annual meeting, which will be held in November of each year.
- Reference letter, download the provided template
- Online application form
- Application items
How to apply:
Interested and applicants who meet the requirement must download the applicant’s items and submit it through the online application form
Download the reference letter template, forward it to your references, ask them to fill it out and submit via following email: email@example.com
Please visit the Helen Hay Whitney foundation official website to gather more details