Opportunity ID 206452
Opportunity Type : Fully FundedPartially Funded
Duration 6 Months
Language of Instruction English
The Goethe University Graduation Scholarship applications are now open to international students in Germany. Worldwide, students currently enrolled at Goethe University, regardless of their subject area, are eligible to apply for this opportunity. Moreover, students must be in the final stages of their studies, such as bachelor, consecutive Master, and State examinations.
The Goethe University Graduation Scholarship maximum amount of €500 per month is available for a full scholarship and €250 per month for a partial scholarship. These amounts are available for a total of 6 months. The scholarship period’s measurement is according to the applicants’ individual needs and the deadlines of their examination.
Important Dates and Details
Applications Status: Not Started Yet
Applications Close: June 30, 2023 (for funding periods starting August)
Host Organization: Goethe University
Degree Level: Master
Medium of Instruction: English
Number of Opportunity: N/A
Duration: 6 Months, extendable
Funding Type: Fully and Partially-Funded
Eligible Country: All
Benefits of the Goethe University Graduation Scholarship
The Goethe University Graduation Scholarship’s total funding is €500 per month for a full scholarship and € 250 per month for a partial scholarship.
All candidates should meet the following requirements to apply for the Goethe University Graduation Scholarship:
- Applicants can be from any nationality;
- Must have registered for their final examinations and undertake a Bachelor’s, Masters or State Exam thesis;
- Provide written confirmation from the respective examination office;
- Medical students should be in the state of preparation for the second stage of the medical examination;
- Scholarships are not available for Ph.D. studies, second-degree studies, or for students of further training master programs;
- Students who are eligible for BAföG cannot apply for the scholarship regardless of their present financial situation;
- Scholarships are avialable in proportion to available budget resources.
Required Materials for the Goethe University Graduation Scholarship
The application package for Graduation Scholarship at the Univeristy of Goethe comprises the following documents:
- Letter of recommendation
- Diploma and certificates
- Final examination’s written confirmation from the respective examination office
- Any additional supporting documents asked by the University
How to Apply?
To apply for the Goethe University Graduation Scholarship, please prepare and submit all required documents via the online application portal by entering the link below:
Check More Similar Opportunities