Opportunity ID 9912
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Global Citizen Prize, CISCO Youth Leadership award was established by Cisco and Global Citizen to support those entrepreneurs who are acting as change-maker in society and making a solution for the global problem and make a positive impact in the world.
Deadline: 6 October 2019
Result announcement: 1 November 2019
Program date: December 2019
Number of the winner: 5
- 250,000 Dollar
- Round trip for the winner with a gest
- Opportunity to develop and create their networks for more support
- The applicant’s age must be between 18-30 years
- Be able to travel to the award ceremony
- Applicants must be willing to interview and appearances in media for about three years.
- Applicants must accept the rule and regulation of the program
- Applicants must not be the citizen of a country which is subject to financial or other sanctions by the office of foreign assets control or other government entity of the US.
- The applicant must not be an employee of the Global Citizen or Cisco.
- Your organization must not have received any prize from Cisco or Cisco previously.
- Applicants must be an entrepreneur
- Information about applicants and organization where you work for
- Important notes about your work (explain why you deserve this award/prize, and make a 2-3 minute video of your pitch.
- Brief information about how your work aligns with the judging criteria (explain how you have achieved each one of the prize’s criteria about 250 words or less)
- Extra details of your organization (proof of your organization’s registration details).
Those applicants who are selected as one of the 5 semi-finalists must provide the followings:
- 3 recommendation letter from a colleague, a funder or operational partner and person you have impacted
How to apply:
Fill the online application form
For further information, please click here