Opportunity ID 49260
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Partially FundedSelf Funded
Duration 5 weeks
Language of Instruction English
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has developed this course on “People Management Skills in Organizations”.
In here, you will discover how to manage people effectively and turn into a confident line manager by exploring methods and strategies of Human Resource Management and developing your own.
To this end, line managers play a significant role in organizations, from the routine management of people to the implementation of company policy. So, in this CIPD course, you’ll learn about best practice processes in recruitment and induction, and specify market trends that will impact human resource management at your organization.
You’ll also find out how to develop teams and individuals, boost your people management skills, and manage workplace performance.
- Course developer: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Instruction language: English
- Course provider: Future Learn
- Course type: Online and self-paced
- Subject: Business and Management
- Price: Free with limited access, Monthly Subscription: $27.99, or Buy this course: $44
- Course length: 5 weeks (3 hour weekly)
- Start date: Available now
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Discover elements of managing absence and backing employees returning to work
- Evaluate the current labor market conditions and trends for your organization
- Explore good practice in both recruitment and induction
- Elucidate effective ways of developing both teams and individuals
- Explore methods for managing good workplace performance
- Define ways to address flaws in performance
- Debate the need to maintain a healthy workforce
- Reflect on your own management style
Who can enroll?
This course is developed for new and aspiring line managers. In addition, it may also be of usefulness to small and medium-sized organizations that do not have the support of an HR function.
- Thinking of yourself as a manager
- How do you find the best people?
- How do you develop your team?
- How do you manage performance?
- How do you maintain a healthy workforce?
- 100% online
- Access to this course for 5 weeks
How to apply?
You can apply and pursue this course by completing a registration in the given link.
To learn more about Free Online Course on ‘People Management Skills in Organizations’ by CIPD, please visit FutureLearn’s website.
- Free Online Course on “How to Read a Novel?” by the University of Edinburgh
- Hodder Fellowship at Princeton University, USA (Fully-Funded)
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) International Fellowships 2023-24
- Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance course in the Netherlands
- 2022 Summer Short Story Award for New Writers ($3,000 Prize)