Opportunity ID 51524
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Business & Management
Opportunity Type : Partially FundedSelf Funded
Duration 2 weeks
Language of Instruction English
The University of Exeter has designed this course on “Building Your Career in Tomorrow’s Workplace’ to help you learn about the factors shaping working world of tomorrow and create a brighter future by planning the direction of your future career.
Clearly, the workplace of the future offers new challenges and opportunities, shaped by technological change and trends towards globalization. So, this courser will help you to identify and progress towards clearly stated career goals, whether you’re already employed or looking to begin your career.
Additionally, you’ll go over the key global changes impacting the working world and explore what these changes may mean for future careers. You’ll also uncover the repercussions of new developments like 3D printing, the internet of things, cryptocurrencies and the circular economy.
- Course developer: University of Exeter
- Instruction language: English
- Course provider: Future Learn
- Course type: Self-paced
- Subject: Business & Management
- Price: Free with limited access, monthly subscription: $27.99 or buy this course: $44 one-off payment for full access.
- Course length: 2 weeks (4 hour per week)
- Start date: Available Now
- Free access to this course will expire on: August 25, 2022
By completing n this course, you‘ll be able to:
- Explore a variety of current business challenges and determine the skills that will be necessary for career success in this environment
- Know new career, entrepreneurial and social enterprise opportunities that are presented by contemporary business challenges
- Recognize your learning needs and identify how you will address these so as to boost career opportunities
- Analyze your personal competencies and attributes (skills, capabilities, knowledge, career motivations), and the value they give to a potential employer
Who can enroll?
This course is for everyone interested in how the world of work is altering and how this may affect their current or future career. It also suits anyone who offers career guidance, such as educators, consultants and counselors.
What topics will you cover during this course?
First Week: Brave new world?
Second Week: Creating the workplace of tomorrow
- 100% online
- Access to this course for 2 weeks
How to apply?
You can apply and pursue this course by completing a registration in the given link.
For more information about Free Online Course on ‘Building a Career in Tomorrow’s Workplace’ by University of Exeter, please refer to FutureLearn’s website.
- Free Online Course on ‘The Anthropology of Social Media’ by University College London
- IFRC Free Online Course on ‘Sustainable Development in Humanitarian Action’
- University of Copenhagen Free Online Course on ‘Sustainable Development Goals’
- Digital Transformation in Financial services specialization Free Online Course
- ‘Leading People and Teams Specialization’ by University of Michigan (5 Online Courses)