Opportunity ID 9358
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Facebook is passionate about connecting people with the businesses that deem the most essential and one of the ways that can be done is for Facebook to provide good products and services. In order to have a better platform and mechanism to enhance digital advertisements, Facebook call for proposals to bring innovations in this sector as well as to strengthen Facebook’s collaboration with the academic community. The proposals aim to bring more understanding of the experiences that people have with ads on Facebook, and Instagram.
The following are some examples of topics of interest:
- Deadlines: September 11, 2019 (5:00 pm PST)
- Location: Menlo Park, California
- Up to $ 50,000 per awardee (to fund his/her project for one year)
- From any academic institution
- One researcher who addresses the problem or
- A group of researcher (from multiple departments) with different skill-sets to solve a more complex challenge
- The organization must be accredited and PhD granting
- Project summary
- Budget description
- Details of organization
How to apply:
If you have any queries, please contact RFP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please go to the official website of Facebook Research.