Opportunity ID 14443
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
The Digital Economy free online course designed for applicants who are exploring how and why market segmentation can be used to develop customer satisfaction and business performance. During the course, applicants will learn about the problems and challenges marketers face and how marketers can gather a competitive advantage by using the vast amount available data of customers to segment, target, and personalize products for their clients.
About the university:
The Open University is launched in 1969, located in Milton Keynes, UK, and in the top 510 world rankings. The OU is a world leader in flexible distance learning and aims to provide a learning opportunity for people from around the world with any idea and methods. The Open University Business School delivers transformational, high-quality business, and management education.
Duration: 4 weeks (3 hours per week)
Type of course: free online course
Program organizer: Future learner
Course instructor: Hilary Collins (strategic design academic with a research interest in the economic and cultural role of creative industries and teaching OU course in strategic and design thinking)
Course developer: Open University (OU) located in the UK
- Digital economy meaning for the marketing function
- Market segmentation and matters
- The relation between business strategy and marketing
- Segmentation, targeting and positioning process
- Ethical issues in market segmentation
- Information and data explosion in the age of digital.
What will applicants gain:
- By completing this course, applicants will be able to:
- Applicants will be known and understand the effect of the digital economy on why and how organizations use market segmentation.
- All organization direction strategies, recognize the impact of the digital economy and conclude and connect the segmentation.
- Applicants will understand how to produce and use the market segmentation to develop their organization’s fulfillment in the digital age.
- Sensitivity demonstration through ethical issues arises from market segmentation in the digital economy.
How to apply:
Interested applicants can register here