Opportunity ID 13579
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Climate LaunchPad, which is launched by a central team in the Netherlands is a great green business ideas competition in the world and wants to unlock the world’s cleantech potential through climate change. The program is want to push and encourage small ideas from around the world to improve lives reduce emissions and provides mentoring, training, and useful experience of successful entrepreneurs. And inviting organizations, businesses, investors, chambers of commerce, local governments who are looking for the same purpose.
Mission: unlock the world’s cleantech potential that is addressing the climate change
Program Location: Netherlands
- €10000 will be paid to global grand final
- €5000 for runner up
- €2500 for the third winners
Number of winners: up to top 16 teams
Required language: English
- Innovations with local partners such as businesses, investors, chambers of commerce, and local governments who are believing in making positive impact and change.
- Anyone willing to be a partner can join without any geographical location.
- Organizations with a powerful network in their home country.
- Organizations that can legally contract.
- Those who have enough time and energy.
- Applicants must not win the Climate LaunchPad awards/grants before.
- Your business or your company work must not be exceeding more than a year.
- Must attracted less than €200.000 in investment.
- Your products, solutions, or prototypes must not have sold year on commercial terms.
- The first round, the ClimateLaunchpad will provide a two days kicks off Boot Camp to teach you on how to start your business in your home country.
- In the second step, the intensive coaching will follow the Boot Camp. You can complete your pitch, proposition value, and model of business. Then you will rock your national final in front of the national jury and, if selected as the top team, will go for the final regional winners, and in the end, you will compete for the global grand finale.
- In the third round, and will receive cash prizes.
How your ideas should be?
- An innovative idea in renewable energy, a sustainable transition in the food chain, a mind shift in urban mobility, or any approach related to climate change.
- Scientific innovation focusing on technology.
- Online application form
- Organization details.
- Business idea description
- Supporting document in related topics
- Partners organization details
- Organization logo
- Explain in 100 words how your idea can solve a problem.
- Write in 200 words, does your idea make use for advanced or new technology?
- Explain in 100 words about the market and where you can sell your product or services?
- Describe in 100 words how your idea can make a positive impact in the world?
- I minute video in which you pitch your green business idea to the program (optional).
- Explain your motivation.
How to apply:
Fill out the online application form, answer the whole provided questions.
Fill your application in English.
Have a look at Climate LaunchPad website for more info
You may look for similar opportunities:
- World Bank Scholarships Program for the Master’s degree in different Countries
- VOY Media Entrepreneur Scholarship for Graduate and Undergraduate students
- Which Types of Scholarships Are Available to International Students in Canada?
- McDonald Fellowship in Emerging Countries
- Ph.D. research fellowship in political science at university of Oslo
- Nikon Small World Competition of Photomicrography 2020