Opportunity ID 10738
The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) Senior Research Fellowship, which is going to take place in May-November 2020 outside of the USA is an excellent opportunity for those applicants with a Ph.D. degree and living in USA or a foreign citizen who got the USA citizenship three years before the fellowship deadline. This program will be short term research, which will be supported by monthly payment about 5000 Dollar award. See the details, if you or one of your friends, meet the requirements, so do not miss the fully-funded research program.
- Deadline: 23 January 2020
- Result announcement: end of April 2020
- Program date: from May to November 2020
Duration: 4 – 6 months
Benefits of CAORC NEH Senior Research Fellowship:
- Monthly payment of 5000 dollars.
Countries where the research can conduct:
- Applicants must be residents of the US or other citizens who have got the USA citizenship three years before the application deadline.
- Alternatively, US citizens are living out of the USA.
- Applicants must have a Ph.D.
- They conduct the program will not support research which is going to be performed in the US.
- The minority scholars from minority-serving institutions and other minority scholars are encouraged to apply.
- It will not be needed for applicants to be affiliated with US academic institutions.
- Project proposal about 1500 words or less. Descript the requirements of conducting your research, its nature, research question, methods, procedures, duration, facilities, your relationship situation will you have with the host country, and the extent to which applicants have investigated other funding sources.
- Note: please remember, the jury will not be familiar with the applicant’s academic fields, applicants need to limit their narrative to 12-point font and 1-inch margins. The footnotes will not be including the words.
- Provide a literature review of the project about the 1-page.
- Two letters of recommendation. (please share the CAORC’s online grant portal with your reference to submit their recommendation letter.)
- Update CV no longer than three pages.
Prominent notes of the research fellowship:
- The applicant’s fields of study must be in history, Philosophy, religious studies, literature, literary criticism, and visual and performing arts.
Note: These mentioned fields are not limited, but the humanistic approach and methods will be considered.
- Applicants will perform their research and travel for four to six months to the American overseas countries mentioned above.
- Applicants will work on their research full-time during their period of funding.
- The monthly payment will not be exceeded.
How to apply:
Fill and submit the requested document through the online application form.
- The reference can submit the recommendation letters one-week after the application deadline.
- If applicants submit their documents on the night of the deadline, it will not be possible to edit their application.
- Applicants can apply for both Multi-Country Research Fellowship and the NEH Senior Research Fellowship.
For more information, please visit the CAORC NEH Senior Fellowship Website