Opportunity ID 6973
The global best practice program is designed to recognize and showcase the projects that provide real solutions to the global challenges related to Sustainable Development Goals.
If you want to increase the visibility of your projects through a global platform having the potential of over 25 million visits and world media attention, you can apply to this program.
Deadline: May 29, 2020
Focused area for projects (topics):
- Inclusive and sustainable service delivery in city, suburban and rural areas and etc.
- Livelihoods and enterprise development
- Resilient habitats to protect human, economic and natural assets in different areas
- Social development
- Water, food and energy security
- Gender equality
- Climate change and disaster risk
- Good governance and strong institutions
Enablers for development
- Innovation and technology for good
- Access to finance
- Opportunity to showcase projects from October 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022
Potential visit: 25 million
Who can apply?
Governments of all nations, corporations, and businesses, international organizations, public organizations or associations, universities and educational institutions, public-private partnerships, communities, and entrepreneurs can apply.
How to apply?
Eligible applicants should submit their proposals using the online application form before the deadline.
Please note to provide all the required documents and respond tone of the topics mentioned above and link it to at least one cross-cutting theme and enabler for development.
Visit Expo2020 Dubai