Opportunity ID 9414
This program is funded by Eric Bleumink Fund (EBF) that was established for the purpose of providing grants to the deserved students from the least developed countries. By training this students it’s hoped that there will substantial changes to the country in question. Even though, the fund hopes to help as many students as possible, only a few will be selected for the grant.
- Deadlines: December 1st, 2019
- Duration: 1 or 2 years (depending on the program)
- Location: Groningen, Netherlands
- After doing all the procedures, if the university still doesn’t contact you it means that you were not considered for the grant.
The following costs will be covered
- International travel costs
- Tuition fees
- Health insurance
- Have exceptional performance in academics
- Should be confirmed with recommendation letters
- Excellent bachelor/undergraduate grades
- High level of proficiency in English Language
- Be available and not missing to attend the program
- Have good health
- Have trouble in financing their studies
How to apply:
- To start, get conditional admission in the program of your choice.
- Then, the admission office of University of Groningen will determine whether you are suitable for the scholarship.
If you have any queries, please got the contact page of the program.
For more information please go to the official website of University of Groningen.