Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
DeepLearning.ai offers a free online course on Artificial Intelligence. If you want to learn about AI and use it in your business, apply now for this course.
Course offered by Deeplearning.ai, WORLD BANK
Topics: ICT Innovation and Transformation, Technology and Innovation
Language of instruction: English
Learning mode: series
Duration: almost 9 hours
Start time: 6 May
About this course:
This AI-aware professional syllabuses with three courses from Coursera teach AI Concepts, Machine Learning Concepts, Ethics of AI, Applications of AI, and Project Planning for Machine Learning Projects. This course is of great importance and boosts both technical and non-technical employees’ careers and skills. So, if you want your organization to become adept at using AI, this is the course, especially for non-technical individuals, to take. This course is a three-part series.
In this course, you will learn:
- – The concept “AI terminology,” including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science
- – The realistic pros and cons or abilities/inabilities of AI
- – Distinguishing opportunities to apply AI to difficulties in your own organization
- – Initiating machine learning and data science projects
- – Working with an AI team and develop an AI strategy in your company, and
- – Realizing ethical and societal debates surrounding AI
However, this course is mostly non-technical, to learn the business aspects of AI can benefit engineers too.
Skills you will acquire:
- The workflow of Machine Learning projects
- AI terminology
- AI strategy
- The workflow of Data Science projects
- Earning a certificate upon completion
- 100% online _ you can learn at your own timetable
- Flexible deadlines_ you can reset as per your schedule
- Level: beginner
- AI introduction
- Building AI projects
- Building Ai in your Company
- AI and Society
How to apply?
Interested applicants can easily apply online and get their course started now.