Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language of Instruction EnglishPersianPashto
Afghanistan Medical Council (AMC) has opened the application for its exam (the Government Exit Exam) and invited all doctors interested in taking the exam to register themselves online at the link provided below before 8th Jawza 1400 and submit the properly filled application form by 14 of Jawza 1400 to the council.
Deadline to register: 08/03/1400 or 2021/05/29
Deadline to submit the form to AMC: 15/3/1400 or 2021/06/05
Exam organizer: Afghanistan Medical Council (AMC)
Date of exam: Jawza 1400/ June 2021
Guidelines for filling the online form
You should strictly follow the instructions below in order for your application to be considered.
- Before opening the form, have one photo of yourself prepared (with 3×4 size and white background) as well as the details of the previous exam (if you took).
- After choosing the new form, choose the type and name of your university and also your field of study and then go to the next stage.
- Keep the ID on the top of the form with yourselves.
- Complete the form by entering/writing the correct information, review it and assure yourself of its accuracy before submitting the form.
- Submit the completed form, then print it and affix your photo on it and also get the approval/signature of the authorities mentioned at the end of the form.
- Avoid submitting several forms.
- Submit the form before the deadline to AMC, behind MTN Company, Shahr-e-Naw Kabul.
- No late submission of the form is accepted.