No. of Opportunity 25
Brishna, a governmental company providing power supply in Afghanistan, is recruiting 25 fresh graduate students as Mamor Borj in different locations.
Vacancy number: VA-DABS-HQs/14-0069
Experience: Not required
Number of vacancies: 25
Education: Post baccaluareate
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
The person is responsilbe for controlling the Power Tower equipments, providing solution to technical problems of the residents, distributing the utility bill to the customers in coordination of Meter reader and other duties.
- Control and maintenance of related tower equipment and power network lines
- Address and solve technical problems of residents and timely execution
- Arranging technical reports and daily work reports to the head of the group and, if necessary, to the relevant general manager of electricity or his deputy.
- Distribution of power bells in cooperation with meter readers
- Implementation of lane cutting under the guidance of superior authorities
- Disconnection of lines, stolen lines and reporting it to the relevant group and Deputy General Manager of Electricity, preventing subscriber violations and unrestricted use of electricity
- Cooperation with the management of the aerial line in the field of diagnosing the technical defects of the tower and the relevant lines
- Operation and correct use of electrical equipment and implementing the power cutting arranged according to the plan.
- Collaborate with employees, maintain revenue, meter services, planning and engineering in relation to their work in the field.
- Daily repairs and cleaning of the relevant power tower equipment in accordance with the plan.
- Care and locking of meter boxes and preventing irresponsible persons from touching the meter boxes
- The tower officer promises to work in Shifts
- Adhere to the principles of safe technology
- Other legal and duty-related duties given by the direct director.
- Other legal duties assigned by the relevant authority
Education should be at least post baccalureate in Electricity
How to apply?
Applicants should apply online using the online application form of Brishna. By clicking to the Apply NOW button you will be forwarded to the application form.
For more opportunities, please visit our new website: www.scholarships.af