Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 15
Language of Instruction English
Hewad Institute of Higher Education/ Hewad University (HU) is looking for 15 Lecturers for the various faculties of the university. Eligible candidates can read the details below and apply accordingly.
Position Title: Lecturer-LLB-BBA-BCS
Job Location: Kabul
Employment Type: Part-time
Vacancy #: HU-Lecturers-05
Salary: According to the organization’s salary policy
Organization: Hewad University
Working experience: Two-three years of experience
Contract duration: Permanent
Closing date: December 17, 2020
Duties and responsibilities:
- Writing lecture materials and handouts and presenting lectures to students;
- Preparing seminars and tutorials & marking student papers at grad and undergraduate levels;
- Being a member of HU’s planning team to define the teaching program for the academic year;
- Taking feedback from students to enhancing teaching methodologies and content within the department/faculty such as bringing changes to course material;
- Changing and adapting course material following research;
- Giving guidance and advice to students such as career advice or pastoral care regarding personal issues
- Writing examination papers;
- Preparing examination reports for faculty/departmental review;
- Writing dissertation reports;
- Providing references for students.
- Building professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
- Working with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being adhered to.
- Tutoring students on an individual basis.
- Preparing and giving out the required reports.
- Observing and evaluating the student’s performance.
- And, managing student behavior in the classroom by encouraging approved disciplinary procedures.
- Master Degree in a Relevant field is necessary (Ph.D. preferable)
- Foreign Bachelor’s Degree is acceptable in Computer science
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- English proficiency
- Computer literacy
How to apply?
Eligible applicants may send their CV and their application to the email address below.
Submission email: [email protected]
the email subject line for these positions must be Position Title for.
BBA: HU- BBA-006
Only candidates whose qualifications respond to the above criteria will be contacted.