Founded Date January 1, 1900
Posted Opportunities 1
The Online News Association is the largest digital journalism organization in the world. Journalists, technologists, executives, students, educators, and other digital media professionals are among those who have joined. ONA’s mission is to inspire and support digital journalism innovation and excellence. Work in five key areas contributes to the mission:
- Creating strategies for emerging technology
- Best practices for audience engagement and metrics are being shared.
- Innovative news reporting
- Experimenting with different revenue and business models
- Developing leadership, culture, and diversity in the newsroom
For more information about ONA, please refer to their website.