Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 5369
Outstanding students who want to pursue their master’s degree UK can apply to WMG Excellence scholarships.
WMG wants to award £750,000 in Scholarships and bursaries. If you have good academic achievement, enough professional experience, and great reasons for study, do not miss this opportunity. This scholarship is for self-funded students only.
Institution: University of Warwick
Level of study: master degree
Deadline: April 1, 2020
Result notification: May 1, 2020
Start of the study: October 2020
Fields of study
MSc in the following programs
- Engineering Business Management
- International Technology Management
- Management for Business Excellence
- Program and Project Management
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- e-Business Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Trade, Strategy and Operations
- Service Management and Design
Sector Specific Programs
- Healthcare Operational Management
- Cyber Security and Management
- Cyber Security Engineering
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management
- Sustainable Automotive Engineering
- Smart, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
Benefits of the scholarship:
This scholarship provides a percent discount off the tuition fees from 25 to 50% of the tuition fees.
Who is eligible?
Applicants who meet the following conditions are eligible to apply.
- Obtained an offer letter for a WMG Full-time MSc course starting in October 2021
- Have a high academic record and/or strong professional profile.
- Be a self-funded student. A partial bursary student may also apply.
How to apply:
interested applicants must fill the online application form.
For more information please visit the website of WMG