If you want to be benefited from an extraordinary opportunity to get an outstanding and multi-disciplinary education, then Virginia International University (VIU) is a great choice. You can apply for this scholarship to study online or on the VIU Campus.
It offers undergraduate and graduate scholarships in different and many times of a year which will be given to high-potential students based on their academic merit, personal skills, on-campus work, residency, and extracurricular participation.
VIU Scholarship Details:
Scholarship offer: 6 times a year
Institution: Virginia International University (VIU)
- Awards are only for tuition fees
Type of attendance: On-campus & Online
Types of Scholarships & deadlines:
Scholarship application period opens six times a year (Spring I Spring II, Summer I, Summer II, Fall I and Fall II) for selected types of scholarships.
Spring I/ Summer I/ Fall I: can apply for all types of Scholarships
Spring II, Summer II, Fall II: can apply to New Horizon/ Transfer-In/ Career Online/ Presidential Online/ Online
Fall I 2019 application period: Jun 3 – Jul 12, 2019
Fall I 2019 class start: Aug 26, 2019
Types of the students who can apply for VIU Scholarship
- Currently enrolled or expecting local and international (Prospective) students and returning students
- On-campus students attending classes full-time in any graduate and undergraduate program
- ESL part-time or full-time students
- Students who apply for Campus Employment scholarship
- Applicants receiving other types of scholarship funding from academic institutions or government are not eligible for the Scholarships.
- Full-time online student who takes at least 2 online (undergraduate or graduate) courses per term, will be considered for the Scholarship program.
Note: Each of the scholarship mentioned above has its own requirement. Check each of them separately on the VIU website linked below.
- Applicants should submit scanned color copies of the original documents.
- Documents may include transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and test scores.
- If the documents are not in English, applicants must submit both the original and a certified translation of the document. Original documentation are required upon request by VIU.
- Recipients must reapply each year if they want to be considered for the scholarship for the next academic year.
How to apply
For being considered eligible for the Scholarships, applicants must first get admission from Virginia International University, or already studying as full-time students. From the scholarships available, they can choose up to two kinds of scholarships. The process of application is online, students are required to submit all their documents through applicant portal. They will get a confirmation mail after the process is completed.
Scholarship Committee will inform the awardees through email before the start of the semester the student applied for.
For More Information Please visit the Virginia International University website