Opportunity ID 11453
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 1 year
Language of Instruction English
Allan Nest Ferguson Charitable Trust and the University of Leeds offer Scholarships for international students at the University of Leeds in the United Kingdom. Students from developing countries who are willing to study a one-year taught master’s degree at the University of Leeds can apply to this scholarship.
Location: United Kindom
Institution: University of Leeds
Number of scholarships: 2
Deadline: February 1, 2022
Fields of study:
- Economics (except MBA)
- earth and environment
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Biological Sciences
- Cultures and societies
- Media and Communication
- Politics and international studies
- Physics and Astronomy
- Performance and Cultural Industries
- Religion and History of Science
- Transport studies
Benefits of Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarship:
The scholarship covers the following expenses:
- £13596 Maintenance
- Return Travel
- other allowances
Scholarship is open to applicants from developing countries who fulfill the following requirements:
- Apply and obtain an unconditional offer at a one-year taught master’s degree in fields related to economic, social or technological development of the applicant’s home country.
- Be a citizen of a country that is eligible for International development association support including Afghanistan and other countries determined by World bank as IDA borrowing countries.
- Not have started studies that last one year or more in a developed country
- Not be able to pay the study in the United Kingdom
- Have completed or in their final year of undergraduate studies.
- Meet the English language requirements. (TOEFL 92, IELTS 6.5, PTE 64, CAE c1 advanced of 176
- return to their home country immediately after the completion of the program.
- Start the studies in September 2022
Note: Applicants from Afghanistan need to complete a foundation program at the University of Leeds to be eligible for starting their main studies at university of Leeds.
How to apply?
Eligible applicants are requested to apply for a related taught master program, receive a student application number.
After receiving the student application number you can apply to scholarship.