Opportunity ID 16040
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Google offers free online courses through Coursera to learn Troubleshooting and Debugging Techniques.
About this course:
This course is part of the Google IT Automation with Python Professional Certificate. It will introduce you to the tools to quickly find out and resolve practical problems that you might encounter in your IT role. It’ll look at a bunch of different strategies and methods for dealing with the most common drawbacks of your code and IT infrastructure. You’ll learn strategies for approaching almost any technical pitfall and then see how those apply to solving different real-world scenarios.
The course entails examples that include general system issues, issues with software that someone else wrote, and issues with programs that Google prepared. It will also cover problems that can affect any operating system, and look at challenges specific to certain platforms and scripting languages. It will be very useful that you’ve taken the prior courses in this program, or already have knowledge of Python and Linux so you can understand it while following with our troubleshooting examples.
Course offered by: Coursera – Google
Topics: IT, Troubleshooting and Operating System
Language of instruction: English
Duration: almost 19 hours
Start time: flexible deadline
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Analyze actual IT problems and apply the appropriate strategies to solve those problems
- Utilize techniques to swiftly find and troubleshoot the root cause of problems in IT infrastructure
- Figure out the root cause for problems linked to speed, crashes, or exhausted resources in your computer
- Determine the most common pitfalls of your code and how to fix them
- Introduction to troubleshooting
- Identification if IT problems and crafting strategy to solve them
- Understanding strategies that can affect the operating system and challenges specific to certain platforms
- Figuring out about the root causes of problems in IT infrastructure
Course syllabus in detail can be found on the enrolment page.
Skills you will acquire:
- Strengthening Software Performance
- Managing Scarce Resources
- Advanced Troubleshooting
- Understanding Errors
- Identifying the Root Cause of Errors
- Earning a certificate upon completion
- 100% online _ you can learn at your own timetable
- Graded quizzes and assignments
- Taught by companies and universities
- Level: beginner
How to apply?
Interested applicants can apply very easily for this course and get the course started now just by enrolling below.