Opportunity ID 2582
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language of Instruction English
Application is NOW open for the 5th Sunhak Peace Prize 2021. If you are a leader contributing to peace, removing poverty, disease and ignorance, or working for the climate change solution in your community you can apply for Sunhak Peace Prize.
The main purpose of this prize to support the individuals or organizations whose work has had an impact on the realization of peace for the nations, races, religions and ideologies. Individuals or organizations that have worked significantly for the promotion of peace as stipulated in the prize mission are eligible for receiving this award.
The award ceremony will take place in Seoul, South Korea.
Sunhak Peace Prize details:
Nomination Deadline: June 30, 2021
Awarded by: Sunhak Peace Prize Foundation
Final Laureate announcement: December 2021
Award Ceremony: April 2022 in Seoul, Korea
Number of nominators: 1000 nomination committee members
The laureate is awarded:
- A medal
- Monetary prize of ( 1,000,000 US Dollars) (1.1 billion KRW)
- Sustainable Human Development ( Poverty, ignorance eradication)
- Ecological conservation ( climate change solution)
- Conflict Resolution ( the conflict solution between different races, religions or ideas)
Related: Apply to Sydney Peace prize
Who can apply?
Nominators or nominees must fulfill the following requirements:
- Any individual or organizations or academic associations that have made a significant impact in one with the mission of the prize;
- Nominees’ work has promoted the vision of peace of the Sunhak Peace Prize
- The activities must have made a positive impact on the institutionalization of peace for the races, nations, religions, and ideologies worldwide.
- If an individual is nominated, h/she be presently alive.
Your application will be reviewed by the prize committee and secretariat. The most promising nominations are shortlisted and announced publicly in December 2021.
- A complete description of Nominee’s achievement
- Nomination form
How to apply?
Nominators may submit nominations for the nominees via email or officially by post to the following addresses.
Post address: 8F, 34 Mapo-Daero, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, Korea 04174 Sunhak Peace Prize Committee
Email : email@example.com Tel : 02-3278-5160 Fax : 02-3287-5198
Note: Each individual or organization may only submit one nomination.
Download the Nomination form
For more information please visit the Sunhak Peace Prize 2021.