Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 15
Fields of study Management And Business
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration 18 Months
Language of Instruction English
About the scholarship
Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) offers an Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) program for the academic year of 2022. The scholarship carries full tuition fees and is designed to give students a unique chance to develop their skills, knowledge of management and build an invaluable network. This program will help you gain skills and expertise in leading and developing organizations or work at the senior management levels of companies. So, if you are eligible and interested in pursuing an MBA degree in Sweden, don’t miss this opportunity.
Application deadline: June 18, 2021
Duration: 18 months, part-time
Start date: December 6, 2021
Level of study: Master degree
Field of study: EMBA
- The scholarship value is SEK 495,000 which covers full tuition fees and includes Value Added Tax (VAT) for the program.
- Students will have regular work on projects with an impact on their organization during their study as well as study tours.
- The additional costs during the program shall be borne by the applicant.
- The scholarship is open to applicants from different nationalities.
To be eligible for admission to the school applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Have a bachelor’s degree equivalent to 180 Credits with at least five years of work experience in a relevant field.
- Be ambitious, entrepreneurial, high-caliber professional and willing to develop professionally.
- Possess considerable English language skills.
- Applicants should have the agreement of their employer in organizations they work for participation in this program.
- Applicants who have applied for the previous year but whose application has been unsuccessful are eligible to apply again.
How to apply?
The application is online. For the program, applicants can apply themselves or nominate others through the following link before the deadline.
The application can be made in Swedish or English language.
- Educational documents from the previous level education completed
- Evidence of work experience
- Letters of recommendation from academic and professional referees
- Language proficiency certificate (if any)
Note: 12-15 students will be asked to submit full applications, of which 5-7 will be the finalists who advance to the interview stage, therefore, the selection process is highly competitive.
For more information about the scholarship, please refer to SSE MBA Scholarship 2022.