Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 80
Opportunity Type : Fully FundedPartially Funded
Duration 3 Days
Language of Instruction EnglishFrench
Applications are open for applicants from around the globe to apply to the fourth edition of the Paris Peace Forum. Paris Peace Forum (PPF) is one of the largest forums organized annually in Europe convening world leaders and young leaders from different countries. Moreover, the forum accepts applications and projects which offer concrete solutions to solve a global challenge.
Apply, present your project on 11 to 13 November 2021 at Ia Grande Halle de LA Villette in Parise, France and become a project leader of the forum. Do you have a groundbreaking initiative or project? Why wait? Start applying.
Deadline: 9 May 2021 at 11:59 pm (Paris time CEST)
Forum dates: 11 to 13 November 2021
Duration: 3 days
Number of projects selected: 80
Location: Paris, France OR due to covid-19, if condition does not permit, ONLINE.
Theme of the forum
The 4th edition of PPF aims to showcase 80 projects battling problems at the core of 2021 conference and looks for applications exclusively focused on one of the following themes:
- 💉 Combatting the Covid-19 crisis
- 🌏 Better governance of the global commons
- 🔗 Better governing the digital world
- 📰 Combatting fake news and threats to the press
- 😷 Preserving the civic space in times of Covid-19
- ♀️♂️ Achieving equality between men and women
- 🤝 Fostering South-South cooperation
- 🌱 Reforming capitalism through the impact economy
- The winners will present their project and their initiative in the space for the Solutions by participating in Paris Peace Forum as a project leader and will have the opportunity to push their project forward.
- Your showcase during the program will be covered by international media and visitors.
- Joining and connecting with qualified partners.
- Experience and knowledge-sharing opportunities with other participants from around the globe.
Supports after the program:
Outstanding projects featured at the forum will have the chance to be selected as a scale-up initiative and willl be supported along four dimensions with a one year of :
- Advocacy and policy
- Visibility and communication
- Partnership and provide funds
Check O4af.com for more similar opportunities:
Who can apply?
- Application from all actors of global governance i.e., states, international organizations, NGOs, companies, foundations, philanthropic organizations, development agencies, religious groups, trade unions, think tanks, universities, etc. are welcome for the forum.
The innovation solutions should focus on a transnational challenge and be either:
Normative projects or capacity-building projects:
- It provides a cooperative approach.
- An organization should be presented, not a person.
- More than two people as a team should manage the project.
- The project topic should be relevant to one of the themes above.
- The project should be beyond the conception stage or the first steps of implementation.
- Have an international dimension.
Projects’ evaluation criteria
- The relevance and entire quality of the project will be reviewed considering the following criteria:
The overall quality of the project
– Feasibility and coherence
– Reliability and capacity
Relevance of the project to the Paris Peace Forum’s priorities and approach
- Universality, global or international pertinence
- Multi-stakeholder, governance dimension
- Innovative or distinct character
- Value for the project to be presented at the Paris Peace Forum
How to apply:
Submit your application online by completing the online application form.
Note: All application information should be in English or French. late applications will not be considered, so consider applying as early as possible.
For further info and any question, please visit the Paris Peace Forum Website.