Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 8791
Nuffic Scholarships are presented in the format of Short Courses at The Hague Academy as well as in 3 different subgroups of scholarships called Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP), Mena Scholarship Programme (MSP), and StuNed Scholarship Programme (Dutch-Indonesian).
The purpose of these scholarships is for employers of organizations that don’t have any development programs to strengthen and develop their abilities and skills of professionals in order for them and their organizations to compete and succeed.
- first-round deadline: 7 March 2020
- second-round opening date: 14 March 2020
- second-round deadline: 4 July 2020
- third- round opening date: August 2020
- third-round deadline: October 2020
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Host institution: Hague Academy
- Travel (from an international airport to Amsterdam )
- Tuition fee
- Small daily subsistence allowance
Since there are three different scholarships, with each providing different courses at different times, and each having their own requirements, you need to download the eligibility form that contains all the info for each scholarship.
Note: Prepare all documents by putting them in one pdf that doesn’t exceed 2 MB size.
- Motivation questions: During filling the online application, you will need to answer 3 motivation questions that askes the link and relationship between your position and your organization.
- Statement from Government: Applicants for some countries require government statements of support. You will be notified early to prepare it.
- Employer Statement: Based on a specific format you will prepare a statement from the place you work.
- Passport Copy.
How to apply:
The deadline and durations for each short course start at a different date. Please check below:
To start your application, please click here. Then, proceed to the next steps.
For more information and detail, please click here.
You may like to visit similar opportunities: