Opportunity ID 4631
Microsoft Offers Fellowships Students who want to study their PhD at North American Universities such as the USA, Canada, Mexico.
Deadline: October 9, 2018 (23:59 PT)
Duration: 2 years
Organization: Microsoft Company
Location: North American Universities (USA, Canada, Mexico)
Systems & networking and AI including: machine learning, computer vision, and Robotics
Benefits of the fellowship:
- Tuition Fee
- A stipend to cover the living expense and conferences travel cost ($42,000)
- Interview to get a paid internship at one of Research center of Microsoft
- Opportunity to attend to the PhD summit.
Who can apply for Microsoft Ph.D. fellowship?
- Be nominated by their universities – nomination submission must be made by the office of the chair of the department.
- Be able to attend at a university in North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)
- The research must be relevant to the Microsoft research topics
- Be in their third year of PhD
- Remain active, full-time student
- Not receive any other fellowship for the same academic period
How to apply?
Applicants who are in their third year of PhD, must be nominated by the department chair in their field of study no later than Tuesday, October 9, 2018 (23:59 Pacific Time)