Opportunity ID 111321
Language Requirement Not Required
Fields of study Energy & Environment
Opportunity Type : Fully FundedPartially Funded
Language of Instruction English
About the program
Application is now open for the Management and Economics of Energy and the Environment (MEDEA) offered by Eni (an energy company) in collaboration with the University of Pavia.
The MEDEA Master is an MBA course aimed at graduates with degrees in technical, scientific and economic disciplines, both from Italy and overseas, and at those already working in the energy and environment sector wishing to gain a more in-depth understanding of these areas. If you are interested in taking this great opportunity, go for it!
Application deadline: 29th April 2022 for foriegn citizen and 9th May 2022 for italian citizens.
Host institution: Eni Corporate University + University of Pavia
Course type: Full time
Starting date: 15 September 2022
Fields of study: Master in Energy and Environment Management Economics
The course is focused on the themes of energy and the environment taking an international and interdisciplinary approach. The professors from prominent Italian and international universities, along with experienced managers and experts from Eni will be involved in the delivery of the course. The teaching consists of lectures, combined learning such as flipped classrooms, which combine online study and classes, case studies, learning by doing, project work, seminars and conferences, as well as onsite visits.
- Students admitted to the program will have their tuition fees (25,000 Euro) paid by the sponsors.
- Besides, international students will receive (1,300 euros for accommodation and living allowance), access to Eni canteen and free training materials too.
- After graduation, work opportunities will also be offered to students who successfully complete the program.
- For non-Italian students, there will be an exhaustive Italian language course during the summer before the course starts.
Both Italian and international applicants who fulfill the requirements of this course are eligible to apply.
- Hold a degree from a reputed university, obtained in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Geology, and Statistics
- Have been born on or after 1/1/1990
- Possess excellent knowledge of English.
- Academic or professional experiences in the oil and gas sector will be highly preferable and adequately valuated.
Note: All the details about formal requirements are available on the University of Pavia website.
The selection committee will evaluate international students based on their academic records, educational certificates as well as professional experiences.
How to apply?
Candidates have to apply online both on the University of Pavia and Eni websites.
Apply to Eni Company.
Apply to the university HERE.
For more details about the program, curriculum, application steps and documents, you are requested to visit the Official Link.