Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation offered scholarships for International applicants who will start their master degree in September of the coming year in one of Japan Universities, and students who have already started studying in Japan for their Bachelor’s degree or any other research. The research topic must be similar to KMMF’s objectives. Interested applicants who meet the following eligibility are highly encouraged to apply.
- Deadline: 19 February 2020
- Exam date: 29 February 2020
- Result announcement date: 12 March 2020
- Admission deadline: 3 April 2020
- Program date: September 2020 to June 2020
- Interview date: February 2020
Duration: 21 Months
Level of study: Master degree.
- Full tuition fees of 300000 YEN
- Admission fees of 600000 YEN.
- Monthly payment of about 120000 YEN.
- Traveling costs to and from Japan.
Note: the admission fee and tuition fee must be pied by the applicants. When the applicants joined the IUJ, after the first year of study, they will receive the admission and tuition fee from KMMF.
- Mutual understanding between Japan and other countries.
- Coexistence of humankind and nature
- Applicants who already enrolled in a Japanese university for bachelor or a research purpose and aimed to study their master degree in Japan in September of the up-coming academic year.
- Applicants who are not received salary or reward from a company or an organization.
- Applicants must not have got any other scholarship.
- Must be able to take part in all official meetings, events, programs that will behold by KMMF.
- Must be able to accept and follow the whole role of the KMMF scholarship.
- Participate actively in the events and exchange program will be organized by KMMF.
- Have the JLPT N3 or higher skills will be an advantage.
West Asia and Central Asia, North end is Mongolia and South end is Indonesia, African countries and surrounding islands, Latin America includes south of Mexico, Arabian Peninsula, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Israel, Turkey, Cyprus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan.
- Applicants are required to attach a pledge after joining the International University of Japan.
- Applicants need to submit reports four times each year.
- Must attend to the following program, will be organized by KMMF:
- Scholarship award ceremony.
- Achievement ceremony.
- One-on-one interview with KMMF.
- The all traveling and accommodation will be covered by KMMF.
- Applicants must not work part-time.
- Whenever applicants intended to leave Japan temporarily, they must obtain prior consent from KMMF.
- Online application form
- Personal statement about 400 to 600 words.
- Research proposal less than 200 words.
- Academic certificate and diploma.
- Two letters of recommendation one from an academic advisor or professor and work supervisor or a company official.
- English proficiency documents such as TOEFL PBT 550 and IBT 80, IELTS 6.5, or TOEIC 800 Score Report.
- Application fee
How to apply:
Eligible applicants must fill the online application form.
For more information and details, please visit the IUJ Website