Language Requirement TOEFLIELTS
Fields of study Accounting, Human Resources Management, Applied Accounting And Finance, Applied Economics, Business Management, Corporate Governance And Compliance, Data Analytics And Business Economics, Finance (fintech And Financial Analytics)
Opportunity Type : Fully FundedPartially Funded
Duration 1 Year
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 14109
The Hong Kong Baptists University school of business is a global initiative designing to nurture future business leaders and ranked 11th position among young universities in Asia 2020, and 60th rolled among Global University in 2019. The purpose of the university is to gather top and talented students with high motivation from around the globe to pursue their postgraduate degrees in Hong Kong. Applicants with different backgrounds, strong leadership skills, excellent academic records, and willing to make a positive impact in the business community and a part of the world are highly encouraged to apply.
Host university: Hong Kong Baptist University
Location: Hong Kong
Level of study: Master degree
Benefits of the International Postgraduate scholarship
- Tuition fee exemption
- allowance of 100,000 HK = 12820 USD Dollars
- Graduate Scholarships at Khalifa University- UAE for Afghan and International Students.
- Royal Thai Government Scholarship
- Slovak Government international Scholarships for All Degrees
- University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship 2020
Fields of study:
- human resources management,
- applied accounting and finance,
- applied economics,
- business management,
- corporate governance and compliance,
- data analytics and business economics,
- finance (fintech and financial analytics)
Type of study: full-time
Duration: one year
Instruction language: English
Start of the program: September 2022
- Deadline: each program has a different deadline
- Admission date: April 1
- Student visa date: June 2022
- Program start date: September 2022
Application fee: 450 HK
- Applicants must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute.
- Applicants who are not studying their bachelor degree in English must have held strong English language skills (TOELF, IELTS)
- Must be able to pass an online interview.
- Applicants must not be national of China, Macau and Hong Kong
- Must be able to contribute a significant positive impact on the business community and around the world.
- Applicants with advance leadership skills
- Must be willing and committed to taking part in the internationalization of HKBU’s project and activities during his/her studies.
- Academic degree (bachelor) certificate and transcript.
- English language proficiency documents (TOEFL IBT 79, PBT 550, and IELTS 6.5).
- Other professional qualifications such as GRE/GMAT, etc.
- Academic referee’s report form
How to apply:
Please prepare your documents, apply to one of the above-mentioned programs online, and pay the application fee. No SEPARATE application is required for International Postgraduate scholarships.
Note: check each course/program individually for deadline
For more information, you can Visit the HKBU official website