Opportunity ID 92444
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
About the competition
Submissions are now open for the 12th edition of the Internet of Things (IoT) and Wearable Technology (WT) Innovation World Cup Competition for tech startups, SMEs, and Scale-ups worldwide. This is a global contest for tech startups organized by the Innovation World Cup® Series, which is the most recognized open innovation platform globally. INNOVATORS! If your Internet of Things (IoT) and Wearable Technology (WT) solution is changing the tech market, the world’s leading competition for IoT and WT is welcoming techpreneurs from across the world to submit their solutions to make their innovations recognized!
Submission deadline: 9 December 2020 (23:59 PST)
Organizer: Innovation World Cup®
The organizer calls on tech front runners in the above areas who have the potential to disrupt the current paths in the following 8 categories to participate.
Take part in the competition to win prizes worth $500,000:
- A cash award of 10.000 Euro
- Extensive business networking with international preeminent tech corporates, potential investors and partners
- Free use of production labs, testing equipment, and technical help
- Free DEVELOPMENT KITSpowered by STMicroelectronics, Würth Electronic, EBV Electronic, and Microtronics
- Marketing packages and widespread media publicity at a global level for Free
- Chances to speak at worldwide famous tech events such as Hanover Fair, WT | Wearable Technologies Conferences, BIM World MUNICH, and many more
- Positioning on the Hall of Fame of the Innovation World Cup®
- Participants can further expand their innovations if they submit their solution and order free development kits offered by the organizer’s partners, such as STMicroelectronics, EBV Electronic, Würth Electronic, and Microtones.
- Participation in the contest is free of charge for entrants.
- Creatives in tech industries having innovative solutions for one of the above-mentioned categories are eligible to apply.
- Submitters should have the ability to convince the judging panel that their solutions have the capacity to transform the industries in the future.
- This competition is open to participants worldwide.
The evaluation phase will start soon after the submission deadline. An international jury board will assess the submissions based on the level of innovation, business potential, and go-to-market style. Then, the judges will choose the top IoT and wearable tech finalists and will publicly announce them. Finally, the finalists are invited to present their solution at the Pitch & Award Ceremonies.
* Stay tuned for more details about the Pitch and Award Ceremonies.
The pitch and award ceremonies will take place in different locations as per the entrants chosen category. So, they will be kept apprised on the Ceremony if they have advanced to the finalist stage.
How to submit your solution?
You can submit your solutions online.
For further details about the competition, you may refer to the official link.