The Goldsmith University of London provides scholarship opportunities and some organizational funds for international applicants to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate deegrees in the UK. Interested applicants who have an excellent academic record and living outside the UK, or in a refugee state in the UK can apply.
Host university: Goldsmith University of London
Location: London, UK
Fields of study:
- Anthropology, Art, Computing, Design, Educational Studies, English and Comparative Literature, History, Institute for Creative and Culture Entrepreneurship, Media, Communications and Cultural Studies, Music, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social, Therapeutic and community studies, Sociology, Theatre and Performance, Visual Cultures.
Level of study: Undergraduates and postgraduates
- Goldsmiths international scholarships
- International response scholarships
Goldsmiths international scholarships
- First-round deadline: 31 March 2020
- Second round result announcement: 15 April 2020
- Second round deadline: 17 May 2020
- Second round result announcement: 1 June 2020
Level of study:
- undergraduate degrees
- postgraduate degrees
- international foundation certificate
- graduate diploma
Number of scholarship: up to 35
The scholarship value is about 2000 Pound, 4000 Pound, and 5000 Pound for the following degrees and certificates:
- 2000 and 4000 Pound will be paid for postgraduate and graduate diplomas.
- 2000 and 5000 Pound will be paid for undergraduate and international foundation certificates.
- applicants must hold an acceptance letter from Goldsmiths university for the one of the eligible degree excluding fine art, design, art extension programs.
How to apply:
- Eligible and interested applicants must receive an acceptance letter for an academic degree, then fill the online application form.
- Successful applicants will receive further instruction and information after holding the acceptance letter.
International response scholarships:
Application opening date: 25 February 2020
- Allowance about 11400 Pound
- Tuition fee for each year
Number of scholarship: up to 4
Level of study: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Applicants must have lived as a refugee status in the UK or have an active application for asylum in the UK.
- Must obtain an acceptance letter at Goldsmith.
How to apply:
- Applicants must have made an acceptance letter at Goldsmith, and further instruction will be available that will be opened after the online application opened.
General terms and eligibilities:
- Applicants must have received an acceptance letter.
- Must have submitted their financial award application before the deadline.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
- The focus of the selection panel is on the answers to questions.
- Applicants must apply for financial awards.
How to apply:
Applicants can check the further requirements in their fields of study.
For further information, please visit the Scholarships website
You May Like to Visit the Similar Opportunities: