Opportunity ID 13058
The Master program in Medical Physics (MMP) is offered for international and main focus from developing countries at ICTP. The program aims to equip young applicants, promising graduates of physics or related fields with postgraduate theoretical and clinical training. The ICTP master in medical physics program contains a year of basic and advanced courses, papered with the assistance of professionals from ICTP’s UN partner the International Atomic Energy Agency, and on the second year the applicants will engaged with clinical training in a medical physics department of the hospital in the program training network. The program provides full and partial funded for applicants from developing countries. Applicants are eligible to study with their won costs as well.
Deadline: 17 May 2020 program date: 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2022
Supported by: International Center for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) and Trieste University
Co-sponsored: IAEA, IOMP, EFOMP, Trieste hospital
Number of students: 30 Location: Italy
Level of study: Master degree Duration: two years
Instruction language: English Fields of study: Medical Physics
Benefits of the scholarship:
- ICTP provides partial/full scholarships for the limited number of students to cover traveling costs, course fees, 900 Euro as a monthly stipend for the first year, and 1000 Euro for the second year, based on detailed request, who are from developing countries and are not awarded the full or partial scholarship.
- The partial scholarship will cover the followings:
- Traveling costs, enrolment fees (half support), 450 Euro for the first year, and 500 Euro for the second year as a monthly stipend or only traveling and registration costs.
- Applicants can study there with their costs.
- Not be over 30 years.
- Must be a nation of UN, UNESCO or IAEA member countries.
- Must be from developing countries.
- academic achievements, research activity, and professional experience in related fields can make you a successful candidates.
- Update Curriculum vitae.
- University transcript.
- Recommendation letters from senior scientists know you very well.
- Online application form.
- Dichiarazione di Valore form (Applicants can receive the form from the Italian embassy of their home country.)
- Curriculum Vitae (must be equivalent to the Italian Laurea Specialistica. And must be included the 12 years of school, university degree).
How to apply:
Interested applicants can fill the online application form
Please have a glance to ICTP website for more details
Available Master scholarships:
- HELMUT VEITH STIPEND for female master degree in Computer science- Vienna, Austria
- Master scholarship at the University of Oxford
- Chinese Government Master’s & PhD Scholarship- Belt and Road Program of University Wuhan
- Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship for Master degree in Indonesia