Opportunity ID 10034
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Institution: Institute of Historical Research was established in 1921, is one of nine institutes that comprise the University of London’s School of Advanced Study.and dedicated to training the new generation of historians and producing and facilitating ambitious innovation historical research.
This university award scholarship for applicants who plan to pursue their postgraduate degree on a Huguenot subject, like the study of any activity of the French, the Dutch, the Flemish or the Walloon Protestants from the 16th Century up to now. This scholarship is containing the Master study, PhD, and Junior Research, interested and eligible students in History, and related subjects are highly encouraged to apply.
More details of the scholarship:
Deadline: 18 October 2019
Location: London, UK
Level of study: postgraduate
Duration: 1 to 5 years
Value of the scholarship: 4000 Pound
- Applicants from any nationality can apply
- Applicants must have an MA or PhD degree
- Applicants must apply for the postgraduate degree in history or other related fields
- Curriculum Vitae about 1 page
- Thesis/dissertation summary
- Two recommendation letter is required after completing the first step of online application form when applicants submit their application, they will receive automatically a standard email for submitting the recommendation letter, the recommendation letter must be submitted by the referee not by applicants, in the online application system. And the referee details section must be left blank.
Deadline for recommendation letter submitting: 1 November 2019
How to apply:
- Applicants must fill the online application form
- Find your appropriate degree and apply
For further details of the program, please visit the Huguenot Scholarship website