Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
Opportunity ID 9603
Bond University is committed to supporting scholars by providing high-level Higher Degree Research to ensure their success in research and training. Provision of enough and appropriate financial support is an integral part of the environment of research training which Bond University provides to all of its researchers.
- Application Start: August 1, 2021
- Deadlines: September 30th, 2021 –
- Deadline: March 31, 2021
- Location: Australia
- Funding organization(s): Bond University
- If you have previously applied and it was unsuccessful, you cannot apply again.
- The scholarships allocate funds to aid the scholar with
- The financial costs resulting from Fee offset – waiver
- Living stipends
- The full-time stipend annually will be $ 28,597
Applicants applying to Higher Degree Scholarship at Bond University should meet the following criteria:
- Have a valid offer letter from Bond University
- Be studying your doctoral program full time
- be studying for a doctoral program
- If you have previously applied for a Higher Degree Scholarship at Bond University and were unsuccessful, you are not eligible to reapply.
Required Info/Documents/assessment criteria:
- Personal statement
- Research Proposal
- Academic Referee Reports
- Awards and Recognition
- Stakeholder engagement, alignment with strategic priorities and research impact,
- Previous academic performance (with a focus on research subjects or projects)
- Research experience and potential (positions held and work experience)
How to apply:
- First, get the admission letter from Bond University
- Apply online by submitting your Expression of Interest (IOE) using the online form linked below
- Then you will be notified whether your IOE has been successful or not. If successful you should apply for admission at Bond University (in the website).
- After doing steps 1 and 2, you will receive a letter of offer and then you should apply for the scholarship. (in the website)
Please read the Assessment Framework to see what exactly are they looking for.
If you have any queries, please call at +61 7 5595 1111 or go to the inquiry page.