Opportunity ID 13085
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
The office of the secretary-general is looking for a volunteer to provide support to the governance program at the international secretariat of amnesty global in London, UK. The applicants will work closely with a project to gather practical work experience in an international environment. This is an equal opportunity for everyone to perform their potential.
Deadline: 25 March 2020
Location: London, UK
Type of work: volunteer
Duration: not specified
Directorate: Office of the secretary-general
Organization: International Secretariat of Amnesty International
Duration: 3 months
Duties and responsibilities:
- Video editing, filming, and planning.
- Connecting with applicants.
- Maintain and develop the governance internet site.
- Website issues troubleshoot and help with testing of new intranet site features.
- Ad hoc administrative support must be prepared for the team when needed.
- Must have professional experience in video content production for using digital platforms.
- Have the required knowledge of SharePoint.
- Must be able to learn quickly and work flexibly.
- Must be details attention.
- Must be motivated and have organizational skills.
- Secure communication and interpersonal ability and skills.
- Have experience working due to the deadline.
- Ability to accept and understand various cultures and interested in applying the principles of cultural diversity and other opportunities.
- Be able to appreciate the security consideration, such as the importance of confidentiality in Amnesty international’s work.
- Having experience in writing for the website.
- Have knowledge and experience of using audio and editing software.
- Be able to manage multiple concurrent duties.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Willing and interested in inter-team collaboration.
Benefits of the program:
- This volunteer opportunity can help you to gather amazing skills and practical experience within a large NGO.
- Applicants will work closely with a project which contributes positively to improve organizational governance.
- Will become a member of a team.
- Gather extensive skills and experience to empower your CV in the non-profit sector.
- Improve the administrative and IT skills in an office environment.
- Assistant the development of an engaging intranet site that makes the users coming back.
- Online application form.
How to apply:
Interested applicants who meet the requirements and able to work outside of their home country can fill the online application form.
For gathering more details, please visit the program website