Opportunity ID 34548
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
The First Blog Writing Competition, which is organizing by World of Legal Research, is inviting blog writers to submit their original work and win the prize and access to an internship opportunity. Moreover, this completion is for law students and research scholars. Interested applicants must read the details and apply online before the deadline.
Deadline: 19 July 2020
Result announcement: 15 August 2020
Value of competition:
- First winner: 2000Rs as cash prize and internship opportunity at World of Legal Research
- The second winner: 15000Rs as cash prize and internship opportunity at World of Legal Research Third winner: 1000Rs as cash prize (2 prizes)
- The first year’s best submission prize: 1500Rs cash prize and internship opportunity at World of Legal Research
- Internship opportunity for the best blog form each category.
- The best submission will publish on the World of Legal Research website.
- The top five written in each category may be worked upon further to publish on the World of Legal Research.
- Participation E-Diploma
- Competition theme: Legal Education
Interested people can choose one of the topics below:
- Technology role in legal education
- Law school curriculum
- Are laws schools preparing law students for their careers?
- The shift from Publishing research papers to blog publishing.
- Current assignments or project futility submission method.
- Various treatments: private universities and NLUs.
- Law school’s ability to focus on legal research.
Who can take part:
- Students of law and research scholars.
- Original work of the participants and represent significant contributions.
- The blog length should be from 800 to 1200 words.
- Cover page including author name, their association (university or place where the applicants are working), contact details.
How to apply:
The documents should submit in doc or Docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org
For gathering further details visit WLR official website