Opportunity ID 30056
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
Language Requirement Not Required
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
Language of Instruction English
The digital branding and engagement free online course designed by Curtin University for interested people who want to learn about digital marketing. Moreover, the course will teach the participants about where brands need to participate and inspire a two-way conversation with their consumers. Besides, participants will learn about their shift and how it has changed the way brands communicate with their audience. So, interested participants can take part online.
Duration: 4 weeks (3 to 4 hours weekly)
Course developer: Curtin University
Course organizer: EDX
Field of study: Communication
Level of study: Intermediate
Instruction language: English
Video transcript: English
Type of course: Self-paced free online course
What participants will learn?
- Participants will learn about inter-relationship between paid, owned and earned media
- Consumer change and changing brand communications.
- Marketing content and changing process of own content can publish across company-owned digital media assets.
- The earned value to media for the audience.
- The first week: In the first week, the course focus will be on the digital consumer.
- The second week: the second week’s focus will be on content marketing. Participants will learn about marketing content and will distinguish its value to make strategies for content distribution, recognizing challenges in a related area.
- The third week: in the third week, the course contains owned media benefits, and its importance to brands investigate the impact of owned media decision making.
- Last week: in the last week, the course focus will be on earned media investigation through brand involvement.
How to apply?
Interested applicants can apply online
To learn more about Digital Branding and Engagement free online course, please refer to edX’s website.