Opportunity ID 5904
Opportunity Type : Fully Funded
This award is for international student to pursue their postgraduate research studies at University of Strathclyde and it is maximum three years of course.
Open to: for new international students as well as
Level of study: postgraduate research
Duration: 3 years (full time)
Number of scholarship: 10
Close date: July 15, 2019
Value of scholarship: £ 6,250 per year
Funded by: University of Strathclyde
Who can apply?
- New applicant, who has not yet started course
- New applicant, who is self-funded can apply for funding
- Current international student can apply as well as for funding in case they are self-funded. They must meet certain criteria for this. As they must have excellent academic records of undergraduate degree, master’s degree or equivalent achievement
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, America Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia, British Indian, Ocean Territory, British Virgin Island, Brunei, Burkina, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman, Islands, Central Africa Republic, Chad, Channel Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Island, Faroe Island, Fiji, Ghana, Grenada, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea (north), Korea (south), Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall, Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Northern, Mariana island, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Osman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua, New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oeno islands, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra, Leone, Singapore, Solomon island, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and The Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Sudan, Surinam, Eswatini, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Island, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Western Sahara, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Areas of study:
- Social work / social policy
- Speech and language therapy
- Creative writing
Current and new international self-paying students can apply to this scholarship.
New international students must provide
- Best background knowledge
- Research potential along with academic reference
Current international students must provide
- Statement latter (200-300 words) then send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statement latter must be submitted by your first supervisor by above email address
- Apply online
- Provide statement latter (200-300 words) then send to email@example.com
- Provide reference latter from supervisor to support you for consideration then send to the mentioned email address above.
For more information