Opportunity ID 10172
Ashoka Young Changemakers is designed for teenagers who are leading impact initiatives. Applicants who found out their power to bring change for the good of all and want to play their roles as young influencers, peer allies and co-leaders of the global Everyone a Changemaker movement.
Deadline: 15th October 2019
Benefits of the program:
- Domestic traveling expenses
- Accommodation and food
Note: Applicants can take a parent or adult during the program
- Become Ashoka Young Changemakers
- Engage with inducted into a global community
- Access to leadership boot camps, media partnerships, public speaking platforms, exposure visits, strategic allies.
- Opportunities to work on yourself to grow up to motivate youth culture in your country.
- Applicant’s age must not be over 20 years
- Applicants must be change-makers in their society
- Applicants must be committed to bringing a positive change in the world.
- Applicants must be interested to co-lead the global everyone a changemaker movement.
- Find a problem in the society, deeply understanding of that, develop your own original idea for addressing the problem.
- Create a team for the idea implementation, lead and help each other to bring a positive change in society.
- Help the people to improve their lives and the environment around them.
As co-leader, applicants must run Ashoka initiatives for young people or present new ideas to the movement like the followings:
- Help other changemakers to drive their new idea unitedly
- Involve with other social entrepreneurs and thought leaders
- Build new opportunities for new attendance
- Must speak at reputed public platforms, share your store through media
- Must encourage the communities and schools to trust in youth to lead
- Create partnerships to start and scale solutions to end the inequality.
- Find resources and networks to achieve greater effect
- Follow your idea, and go on to run the movement and apply them in a supportive environment.
How to apply:
- Fill the online platform
- Bangladesh nomination form
- USA nomination form
- India nomination form
- Indonesia nomination form
- Brazil submission email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please check the AYC Website