Asian Development Bank is a unique funded educational opportunity for those who want to pursue their master degree. Applicants from developing ADB member countries are approached.
Start date of application: Jan. 1, 2019
Close date of application: Oct. 31, 2019
Location: Melbourne University
Type: open to international students
Number of scholarship: four
What will be provided to Scholarship laureates?
- An amount of $ 15,300 /year for living expenses
- Grants full tuition fees
- Round trip Travel cost
- Study materials
- Health expenses
Area of study:
- International Business,
- Business Administration,
- Public Health,
- Agriculture Science,
- Forest Ecosystem Science,
- food science and veterinary science,
Eligible fields of study:
Master of the following programs:
- International business
- Business administration
- Public health
- Agricultural science
- Forest Ecosystem Science
Who are eligible?
- Obtained (or obtain by October 31, 2018) offer for any eligible course starting in the following year.
- Hold citizenship of an ADB developing member country
- Have minimum Two years of work experience (full-time)
- Applicant must be under 35 years of age
- Currently working in his/her home country
- Have not studied master degree before
Selection criteria: merit best and applicant’s best background education
How to apply?
Applicants can apply through the following steps:
- Fill the application form for admission and pay $100 for application fee
- Submit online application for the Asian Developing Bank-Japan Scholarship by Oct.31. for this application you don’t need to pay
- Selected applicants will get the outcome via email in November or December
For more info Please visit the University of Melbourne