Opportunity ID 145011
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 65
Duration 4 months
Language of Instruction PersianPashto
About the internship
Ministry of Finance (MoF) has announced 65 internship positions for the recent graduates of public and private universities from across the country and final year students of public and private universities of Kabul to help them develop and enhance their practical and work-related skills by assigning them to the different departments of the ministry. Therefore, eligible applicants can read the details below and apply for this internship opportunity.
Job title: Intern
Number of internships: 65
Job Location: Kabul
Reference number: 01/HRD Intern/MOF
Category: Administrative and Professional Areas
Contract duration: 4 month(s)
Application deadline: April 26, 2021
According to the periodic schedule, interns will be assigned to the different professional and administrative units of MoF to gain experience and strengthen their practical skills. During the program, various trainings such as accounting, financial and administrative will be delivered to the interns as well to help them improve their working ability the program will include necessary consultation offered to them. In addition, they will be able to occupy some positions at MoF.
Duties and responsibilities
- Being familiar with regulations, policies and procedures of MoF and abiding by the civil workers’ code of conduct;
- Assisting in preparation and execution of working plan activities of relevant departments as per supervisor’s instruction;
- Participating in the training and consultation programs related to MoF’s internship;
- Attending meetings of relevant directorates and preparing meeting minutes;
- Carrying out researches in the assigned areas and submitting final reports to the pertinent office and also MoF’s HRD;
- Contributing to the accomplishment of routine duties in the areas assigned;
- Assisting in the organization of files in the department concerned; and
- Preparing and submitting work reports to the Human Resource Department on a monthly basis and as well as final reports.
Requirements for the internship program
Applicants who meet the conditions below are eligible:
- Have graduated from public administration, BBA, economics, law and political sciences, public policy general management, project management, ACCA, and IT in 1398 or 1399;
- Final year students of the above—mentioned fields from universities of capital “Kabul_ both public and private” ;
- Applicants’ grade percentage shall be judged based on the whole graduation results and final year students’ GPA should be above 85%;
- Applicants’ age should not be under 20 and above 28 (20-28);
- Only fresh graduates without any work experience are eligible to apply;
- Should not previously have undertaken any internship program at MoF;
- Applicants should have proficiency in Persian or Pashto as well as familiarity with computer programs;
- Be willing to do the job under any circumstances;
- Abide by attendance rules and be dutiful in h/her job and actively do the work; and
- Be motivated, well-disciplined, and in possession of good communication skills.
How to apply for these internship positions?
To apply, you should send your CV along with your educational and supporting documents (diploma or transcript and copy of Tazkira) to the given email address below.
Note: Female applicants are preferred.
Submission email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note2: you should mention the position’s reference number (01/HRD Intern/MOF) in the subject line of your email otherwise your application will not be considered for the internship.