Opportunity ID 144954
Degree Non Degree Program/Certificate
No. of Opportunity 51
About the vacancies
National Statistics and Information Authority (NSIA) of Afghanistan has announced its 51 positions (of (ranks 3&4) with salary and scale system to recruit competent employees in an open competition. Eligible job-seekers can read the details below and apply accordingly or share the job opportunities with their peers.
Application deadline: April 28, 2021 (1400/2/8)
Ranks: 3 and 4
Contract duration: varying (as per each position)
Total number of jobs: 51
Job Location: Kabul
Hiring agency: NSIA
List of positions
- Designer (2)
- Persian language translator and editor
- Pashto language translator and editor
- Uzbeki language translator and editor
- English language translator and editor
- Policy Director
- Strategy Development Specialist (2)
- Information Systems Training Programs Senior Specialist
- Geographical Information Training Programs Senior Specialist
- Research, Financial and Accounting Audit Director
- Financial and Accounting Auditor (6)
- Information Systems and IT Audit Officer
- Information Systems Auditor (2)
- IT Auditor (2)
- Data Quality Control Officer
- Data Dissemination Quality Control Specialist
- Survey and Census Quality Control Specialist
- Economical Statistics Quality Control Specialist
- Social and Demographic Statistics Quality Control Specialist
- General Technic Manager
- Paper ID Card Service Officer
- General Manager of Marriage and Divorce
- General Manager of Births and Deaths
- Post-distribution Services Specialist (4)
- e-ID Card Application and Distribution Officer
- e-ID Distribution Specialist
- Documents Organization Director/Officer
- Biometric Information Sharing Specialist (3)
- Demographic Information Sharing Specialist (2)
- e-ID Systems Organization Director
- Citizens’ Information Updating Specialist
- Technical Infrastructure Affairs Organization Director
- General Manager of Identity Identification and Zones Organization
Duties and Responsibilities
Visit the website of NSIA to read about job descriptions and requirements.
How to apply?
Applicants interested in and eligible for these jobs can apply online by preparing and uploading all required documents to the online application form.
- Copy of National ID Card (Tazkira)
- Educational documents (domestic certified by the Ministry of Higher Education, Directorate of Students’ Affairs and those obtained from overseas should be accompanied by the letter of Directorate of Academic Affairs Integration of MoHE.
- Work experience documents (government or private).
For more information, you may contact 0202514228.