Language Requirement Not Required
No. of Opportunity 105
Fields of study Health, Social Sciences And Humanities
Opportunity Type : Partially Funded
Duration One Year
Language of Instruction English
Applications are now open for the French MIEM Scholarship Program 2020-21. The program is funded by the University of Paris to advance the internationalization of French education; facilitate the arrival of international students; create a pool of excellence for the Ph.D. program of the university, and train international scholars who are major in their fields of study in France or their home countries. Also, this scholarship is aimed at graduating future adept professionals committed to contributing to the social and economic development of their home countries. So, if you meet the criteria of the program, it is a unique opportunity for you to apply.
Application deadline: 1st February 2021
University: University of Paris/ Universite de Paris
Results announced: April 15, 2021
Start date: Sept 2021
Duration: One year (non-extendable)
Fields of study: Health, Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities. Click here to see more.
Number of scholarships
Scholarships will be awarded to applicants as follows:
- Faculty of Sciences: 35 scholarships of 8 000€ each
- Faculty of Health: 28 scholarships of 10 000€ each
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: 35 scholarships of 8 000€ each
- IPGP: 7 scholarships of 10 000€ each
The scholarship value amounts to 8,000 to 10,000 Euro each depending on faculties and fields.
The university may also assist the students in finding accommodation.
Applicants applying only to those courses covered by the MEIM Scholarship Program are eligible.
They must also fulfill the following criteria:
- Be national of foreign countries and first-timers to French universities;
- Applicants should get official admission to a chosen master course to be the winner of MEIM Scholarship.
- Have a foreign baccalaureate/12th degree or national diploma confirming the completion of secondary education (it is equivalent to the international level CITE/ISCED 3);
- Students applying for the first year of Master (Master 1) must have completed a foreign degree corresponding to a French Bachelor’s degree;
- Students applying for the 2ndyear of Master must possess a foreign degree equivalent to the French Master 1;
- Candidates holding dual nationality (one of which French) are not eligible.
Note: In addition to the above criteria, each master course shall apply its own conditions.
Relevant scholarship opportunities:
- ‘Master’s in Materials Science’ Scholarship Program at the University of Rennes, France
- Northwestern Polytechnic University (NPU) Undergraduate Scholarships in China
- The Emile Boutmy Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020-21 in France
- French Government Master and PhD Scholarships 2021-2022
How to apply?
Applicants can apply for this scholarship through email. They should fill out the application form and send it to the university’s email address. Then, the applicant should proceed with other stages of application with the university (it has three stages up to a student’s receipt of schoalrship).
Send your application to: [email protected]
For more details regarding this program and application guide, you may go to the Unversity of Paris website.